The beetle and the bee game to
learn Places in town in French
Teach Places in town with French Across the honeycomb whole class game with teams and scores
Interactive French adventure game to feed the beetle and avoid the bees (and learn some French)...
With our The beetle and the bee game for "Places in town" you will be learning the French vocabulary for the topic Places in town. The language you will learn is in the vocabulary list below, and consists of 10 Words that name places in a town.
Fast moving interactive game to learn French where you control the beetle and the bee moves randomly about the screen. The bee should be avoided and the strawberries collected by answering multiple choice questions about the French topic you have selected - this is learning French for fun!
- Fast moving adventure style game with character control via keyboard arrows.
- Learn or revise your French vocabulary and win strawberries for your beetle!
- To progress to the second level you need to answer 5 French vocabulary questions correctly...
back to top
Mix and match | 4 in a row | Pelmanism | Hangman | Rock fall
The beetle and the bee | The frog flies | Spelling game | Sow grow
How to play The beetle and the bee
to learn Places in town in French
Get the beetle to the strawberries and avoid the bees - fun fast game!
- Choose "The Beetle and the bee" from the French games selection page.
- On the settings page click on the PLAY button to start playing.
- You are in the first screen of a simple maze.
- You are the beetle and you want to eat the strawberry but there is a bee who will try to sting you.
- Each time the bee stings you, you lose a little of your life.
- Use your keyboard's arrows to move the beetle over the strawberry.
- When you do, a box will open with a French multiple choice question for your selected topic.
- Click on the correct text to answer the question.
- If you are right you win the stawberry - in either case, now you must get back to the swirly 'portal' at the top right of the screen.
- Rolling over the portal takes you to the next screen of the maze.
- There are two levels with 10 screens in each - in the second level there are 2 bees trying to sting you...
- You need 5 correct answers to get to the second level, and 5 correct in the second level to win.
- It's a fun game, but it is very hard to get through to the end!
back to top
French topics | French lessons | French games | French tests | French vocabulary
French Games home | About French Games | FAQ | Contact
Privacy | Terms and conditions
Select your interface language:
English | español | Deutsch
Select your view:
Desktop | Mobile